Sunday, November 7, 2010

preliminary video crazy assistant



This is the video we have come up so far. My friend Arika did most of  the shooting. As Arika and my other group members are really satisfied with this, I didn’t feel like telling them that I felt it still has some problems we can fix.
I feel that at '0:24' the zoom should be faster so Abeera’s dialogue seems continuous. Following that the different shot during that duration seems distracting. As the Principal’s and Assistant’s dialogues were shot at different times, the light is very different and the shots are not matching very well.
I will try to convince my group to give me a chance to try out a few changes plus I have some more shots in my flash drive which were not included in this edit so I think I can definitely improve this video.
I will show this to my teacher tomorrow and ask her advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment