Wednesday, November 3, 2010

4 Tips Every Blogger Should Know


When Our teacher told us that our midterm marks will include the marks for our blogs. I realised I need to further improve my blog so it does not affect my over all result.
I went onto Youtube and spent hours watching numerous videos about better Blogging. Most of these were a complete waste of time as people had posted videos about their personal life experiences and kept speaking about stuff, which I felt was too personal.  


This is a fun clip i  came across . The music attracted me towards it even when that window was minimised. I enjoyed having a look at it and it gave me some very useful tips and I learned that I need to stick to my topic and should respond to people’s views and opinions regarding my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment